Friday 5 November 2010

Friday 5th November

Went to work today, for a change. Was quite nice to think about something else for a few hours – however hard that may be. While I was in a meeting, the phone rang – it was Leela. I knew it would only be very good news or very bad news; and luckily, it was the former! Willow was booked in to come back ‘home’ to Poole tomorrow. I was quite shocked it was so soon; thought it would be another few days yet. So was pretty overjoyed by the prospect. The happy vibe kept me motivated to work for another few hours, but soon I was ready to see my daughter again.


We went to Southampton for what was hopefully the last time. Willow was looking so much better- the swelling had all but gone, and she was a lot more active.

Apparently, today was Bonfire Night, going by the six hours of constant noise outside. Looking forward to taking our kids to see some fireworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment