Monday 10 January 2011

Monday 10th January

That was a lovely way to spend the morning. Mummy was back at home doing some well-needed 'nesting' in preparation for a certain big arrival next week, so I popped into the hospital for a few hours before work for some quality time with the children. As usual, I missed the first bus that I ran for, but just about caught the second. If I didn't have to run back to pick up my cheese sandwiches which I left on the kitchen table, I might just have made it.

More importantly, back in NICU Willow and Stanley were being delightful as usual. The time just flies when I'm with them, it's a shame I have to go to work every day. Someone's got to pay for those nappies though, I suppose. With Mummy doing the lunch-time to night-time shift, today was a good one all in all. It almost feels like we're cruising to freedom right now; we just need a few more days like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment