Monday 25 October 2010

Tuesday 25th October

Last night’s midnight status was surprisingly good after a bad day, so I could have done with another good one this morning, And it was good! Both junior Seniors had been nice and stable. I was at work when I called so that helped me cope – I find it so hard to concentrate when I am in the office.


I worked until 2.30pm and went to get the train to Poole. When I got to the hospital to meet Leela, I bumped into someone from Twin Club, who was there with his wife who was being induced at 39 weeks. While I am very happy for them to have made it all the way, part of me is pretty gutted and annoyed about how we didn’t make it. Seeing them makes you realize how damn early ours came out. Anyway, I hope it all goes okay for them.


Today in NICU was much better than the last few days – mainly because they were both more stable and it was quite quiet in there. We had a nice coffee and people-watching break at the legendary Costa as well. Leela wasn’t able to use her Costa card though, so she’ll be going on about that for another ten years now……..

No comments:

Post a Comment